Group Leadership Training that Supports Busy Leaders
Sign up for Lighthouse Lessons Group Edition and we'll do the work to level up your managers
Timely, Researched Lessons
Each lesson is filled with research, best practices, helpful stories, and clear actions to teach your managers what you've always been meaning to.
Great for Even the Busiest Managers
Incrementally learn & build skills weekly with our bite-size lessons, instead of spending thousands on all-day training that disrupts & is quickly forgotten.
Group Discussions for Accountability + Bonding
Meet weekly with your group of managers to discuss the lessons. Boost accountability as everyone wants to come prepared.
We do All the Prep for You
We send you a special agenda to facilitate an awesome discussion to build bonds & deepen learning. Simply open it & start the meeting.
Leaders & Trainers ❤️ Lighthouse Lessons
"Lighthouse Lessons is a lot more actionable than other programs we've tried; it deals with real world, everyday stuff our managers face.
When I came across Lighthouse Lessons, it really met a need that we were looking for to expand on how we cover feedback in our in-person training.
We see coaching as fundamental for leaders in developing other leaders. The Coach’s Clinic helps us to nurture and emphasize the importance of the role of the coach as a leader with Textron."
- Sean Riffenburg, Global Leadership Development Facilitator at Textron
"We were looking for a program to help our managers improve their 1 on 1s, and Lighthouse Lessons was a great fit. I've been doing 1 on 1s for years, and teaching managers how to lead efficient 1 on 1s as well, and even I found golden nuggets in the lessons to improve my 1 on 1s.
We also had great group discussions where we shared what we tried, the surprising results, and supported each other as we shared our struggles.
I highly recommend the 1 on 1 Master Class to any company looking to improve how their managers have 1 on 1s.”
- Christine Landry, Director of Talent & Culture at SeedBox Technologies
"This program is full of valuable and actionable lessons on how to be a better leader and manager.
It also offered our managers, across departments and teams, the opportunity to build camaraderie and grow together as a peer group.”
- Nathan Broslawsky, VP Engineering, SmugMug
Choose the Right Program for You & Your Team
Each program is packed with key insights, helpful videos, and further reading, plus weekly discussion agendas for you
The 1 on 1 Master ClassLearn how to use a manager's best tool for fixing their biggest challenges as a leader. Boost team relationships that aren't going well, or learn how to start 1 on 1s on the right foot.
Includes lessons on:
- Getting buy-in for important changes
- How to prevent losing your best people
- The key steps to turning around an underpeforming employee
- How to build a coaching engine to bring out everyone's best
- Mastering managing up to your boss to help you and your team thrive
...and more in this 12 lesson program designed to help new managers start their 1 on 1s, and experienced managers tune up 1 on 1s that feel low value.View more details...
The Coach's ClinicGreat managers are great coaches. Learn how to give praise that motivates, and feedback that creates high performing teams.
Across 12 super actionable lessons, you will learn:
- The Key Difference Between the Best and Weakest Teams
- How to Give Praise in a Variety of Situations to Maximize Impact
- A Step-by-step, Proven Process to Help You Turn Around an Underperformer
- How to Give Feedback that Leaves Your Team Members Energized
...and much more in our highest rated program ever.View more details...
The Mindsets of Great ManagersLearn how great leaders approach problems by having the right mindset to better serve their teams and succeed.
This 16 Lesson Program includes:
- How to Be a Multiplier for Your Team
- How to Break Bad Habits that are Holding You Back
- The Key to Getting Buy-in by Using the First Follower Method
- Why Great Leaders are Servants, and How to Become a Servant Leader
...and over a dozen more foundational lessons for new managers.View more details...
The Secret Habits of Great Senior LeadersLearn the key habits that help great leaders get more of the right things done. Learn the tactics and approaches that keep you focused on building a great future, and out of firefighting mode.
Includes lessons on:
- Building Your Self-Awareness
- Essential Tips for Better Time Management for You & Your Team
- How to Find Diamonds in the Rough and Hire Better
- Helping Your Team Manage Up by Better Managing Down
...and more in this 12 lesson program designed for rising and senior leaders.View more details...
Remote Management for the Long HaulLeading remotely is very different than being a leader in person. This program teaches you the key habits to build and actions to take to be a great remote manager.
This 10 Lesson program teaches you...
- How to overcome Zoom fatigue while improving communication
- Keys to staying connected even when you're physically distant
- How to remotely hire and onboard candidates effectively
...and much more to help you be as good a leader remotely as you were in person (or better!)View more details...
Ready to Level up Your Leaders? Sign up now.
Enter your information and we'll reach out to answer your questions, share an example lesson,
help you pick the right program, and discuss pricing & start dates.